Wednesday, July 12, 2023

12 July 2023 KLSE market study on EV suppliers

Intraday chance 

https://www.thestar.com.my/business/business-news/2023/07/11/epmb-secures-miti-approval-for-four-wheel-ev-manufacturing-licence

https://www.thestar.com.my/business/business-news/2023/07/11/rm25bil-projects-to-be-unveiled-under-energy-transition-roadmap

Is an Elon Musk week...

EPMB - had their hike on 11 July morning 9:30am, as high as .980 it continues till 12th midday up o ~1.040 somewhere. It is a 1.5 day climb.

Thanks to government approval, they are the first company to have license with as EV manufacturer. EPMB is probably subsi of Sime Darby. My takes is there will be demand on EV parts, but not excessive, why would? Demand on EV is not drastically increase. Charging station is not mushroom as if we could see it every 10 mins on the road. needless to say the long charging time. I probably bet on YINSON, they are the supplier for  EV charging station. They have been working with multiple companies in rebranding their EV station too. 

Having said that, I need EPS and PE Ratio to support my entry for EPMB 

PESTECH - Rides on the same heist, no visible EPS and ration PE Ratio to justify my entry. They upwards  trend started on midday 11 July, half day slower compare to EPMB. Might be a good entry to day 12th July MYR2.50 in the morning, 2pm MYR3.05, close at MYR2.70. That's a solid 20%

Where is your EPS and PE Ratio?


Bye bye intraday trading. I just don't feel like gambling today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home