Tuesday, August 15, 2023

15th Aug 2023, me and my NVDA


I have a dream. Not your ordinary kind of dream. It was a constructive, well thought and ya, dreaming on a dream to own 1000 shares of NVDA. 

Thats today a 1000x 445 USD  = USD445,00

Forecast at yearend a 1000x 600 USD = USD600,00

Oh well, is a well thought dream. I am now own less than 20 of them. Muhahahahaha

The upwards hike on 14th Aug for NVDA is somewhat amazing. I was putting my focus on Apple and BABA 9988, I missed the nice entry price of USD405, a big missed. Oh well, what's life for without a few big misses. I could have easily put in MYR 10k for it. Thanks to the big slip occur on last few business day. A somewhat 20% drop (highest ~USD480) happened 1 month ago on NVDA.

Well, see you at the next drop. btw the whole NASDAQ is pretty much downtrend now

Back to Alibaba, plan to have a super short term to scope some HKD, but there was no surprise presents for me. 9988 BABA is joining Hang Seng Index for the ride. I yet to see what have diluted the recent Double EPS announcement. Where does there earning went? There is not much movement on NYSE ALIBABA and HK ALIBABA

Maybe I just wasn't meant for unprepared investment. Luck never was my friend, neither will be in the near future. 




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home